What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or twin room for 2 people
- Welcome treat
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Included in dedicated options:
- Breakfast (tea or coffee with toast or pastries)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
La Casa del Trigo is a four-star hotel located in the historical city of Santa Fe, just a mere 10-minute drive from Granada and the airport. The hotel is housed in a 19th-century building which has been carefully restored to showcas its style and elegance.
The rooms are spacious and feature contemporary décor with wooden floors and furniture. Each one comes with air conditioning and a TV.
The on-site restaurant takes foodies on a culinary adventure through flavours of Asian, Mexican, French and of course traditional Spanish cuisine. Dining can be paired with some goodies from the hotel’s wine cellar.
The hotel is very well connected to Granada’s attractions such as the Alhambra and the Albaicín. The Sierra Nevada Mountains are around 45 minutes’ drive away, and the beaches of the Costa del Sol are 70 km from Santa Fe.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people (2 adults and 1 baby)
- Conditions for additional people:
- Babies under 2 years: free in a cot
- Children from 3 years old in extra bed for €18 or extra bed and breakfast for €23
- Extra guests upon request and subject to availability; supplements will be paid directly at the hotel
Groupon’s Guide to Grenada
Walking through Granada’s streets full of history is like living the essence of three cultures: Jewish, Christian and Arab. The Generalife, the San Nicolás viewpoint, the Albaicín, its University or the old palaces in the historical quarter… There is not a corner in this city that would not hold any surprises.
When done with sightseeing and in need of winding down, travellers can make a stop for some mouth-watering tapas options in Elvira and Navas Streets or perhaps crown the evening with a flamenco show in Sacromonte neighbourhood.
- Check-in from 1:30pm
- Check-out by midday, late check-out by 1pm available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks Spanish and English
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary public parking available (reservation required)
- Transfer from airport to hotel not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 15 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* City tax included
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.