What You Get
Included in all options:
- Standard or comfort double room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No cancellations; reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €3 per person per night, paid on site
- Travel window: until Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Hotel de’ Medici boasts a classical facade and central location. The property is enveloped in a network of cobbled streets peppered with Flemish Renaissance architectural wonders. Numerous landmarks, such as Basilica of the Holy Blood, Lace Museum Bruges or French Fries Museum, are all located about a 10-minute walk away.
101 modern-style rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs, work desks, minibars, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Comfort rooms are a bit more spacious than standard rooms and feature more in-room facilities.
Damme Lounge Bar offers up drinks and snacks throughout the day, while the hotel’s garden allures travellers with its Japanese decorations.
For further relaxation, visitors can enjoy the wellness access and try the sauna, hot tub, and whirlpool. Massages can be added at a surcharge. Reservation is required.
Standard Room and Comfort Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: three people
- A baby under 3 years old: free of charge when using the existing bedding; otherwise, baby cot is available for €15 per night
- Children older than 3 years old and adults: €30 per person per night in an extra bed with breakfast included
- The maximum number of extra beds/children’s cots permitted in a room is 1; any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Supplements will have to be paid directly to the hotel
Groupon’s Guide To Bruges
With numerous market squares, medieval brick buildings and canals, Bruges takes travellers for a leap through time back to the Middle Ages of northwest Belgium.
The historic centre of Bruges has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as Gothic landmarks such as the Town Hall and The Church of Our Lady illustrate significant stages in the commercial and cultural fields in medieval Europe. The artistic heritage is present throughout Groeninge Museum, housing six centuries of Flemish and Belgian paintings, while the Bruges Art Route may be the star of a cycling tour through the city’s growing collection of paintings, sculptures and works-in-progress. Visitors with a sweet tooth will find chocolate-filled display windows all over town, and the Choco-Story provides an insight into the history and making of this cocoa treat.
Weather in the medieval city of Bruges consists of a moderate climate, with hot summers and colder winters. The best season to visit Bruges is summer, with an average temperature range between 13-21°C. August is considered the hottest month, but the temperature hardly climbs to 22°C. The colder season starts in September but becomes unpredictable in late December and January; Bruges gets some shorter days with a very poor level of sunshine during this period.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks French, English, German and Dutch
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs €20 per day
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* No cancellations; reservations are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €3 per person per night, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.