What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
Included in dedicated options:
- Seine cruise
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 2-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.59 per person per day
- Travel window: until 29 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Hotel Olympic is located at the doorstep of Paris, in Boulogne-Billancourt, less than a 10-minute walk from the Parc des Princes and 800 meters from Pierre de Coubertin stadium.
All rooms come complete with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and feature private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and hairdryers for the guests’ convenience.
The hotel has recently been renovated with the theme of tennis in mind. It makes for an ideal base for exploring the city, as it is 500 meters from a shopping centre.
An interior patio is also at guests’ disposal for some casual relaxation at any time of the day.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets policy: pets allowed with a supplement of €10 per day
- Staff speaks French and English
- Parking: no parking at the hotel
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 2 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.59 per person per day
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 29 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.