What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic double/twin or family room for 2 people, as per option chosen
- A glass of wine on arrival
- €20 spa voucher for treatments valued min. €60
- VIP access to the Ériu Thermal Suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Set by the tranquil shores of Lough Derg, The Killaloe Hotel allures guests with four-star services, terrace, and a charming garden. A leisurely stroll takes travellers to the picturesque twin villages of Killaloe and Ballina. There is also a wide range of activities, river cruises, hiking opportunities and walking trails within less than 5 km of the hotel.
The rooms feature classic decor with a stylish finish and come complete with all that’s needed for a fuss-free stay. Guests can sip on some tea or Nespresso coffee while watching TV or take a relaxing shower or bath.
At O’ Brien’s Bar & Restaurant, foodies can feast on a range of all-time favourites, like burgers, beer-battered fish or chowder. Dining can be paired with signature cocktails, all with serene views of Kincora Harbour and the Arra Hills in the background. The KinArra Cocktail Bar on the upper floor makes for a perfect hang-out spot over a relaxing cuppa, pastries, fresh cream scones or afternoon tea.
Classic Double/Twin Room
- Standard/maximum occupancy: two people
Classic Family Room
- Standard/maximum occupancy: two adults and one child
- If you have different requirements please contact hotel directly. Subject to properties availability and allocation.
Groupon’s Guide To Co. Clare
Bathed by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Co. Clare offers guests the chance to wander along its sandy stretches and admire its local Irish attractions.
Visitors may enjoy a visit to the Cliffs of Moher, whose UNESCO-protected headlands reach heights of 214m and play host to clamouring colonies of nesting seabirds. More geographical gems may be admired in the Aillwee Cave, where guided tours lead explorers across bridged chasms, amid rock formations, and beneath subterranean waterfalls. A sporting scoot further inland may lead to the Michael Cusack Centre located within The Burren, which pays tribute to the founder of the Gaelic Athletic Association with audio-visual displays, historic exhibitions, and an interactive experience within the man’s childhood home.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Transfers not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and for alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Mar 2022
Reference price as per booking.com on 4 Nov 2021. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.