What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.59 per person per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Kyriad Paris Nord Porte de St Ouen hotel is located in the heart of an international business park, 4 km from the Palais des Congrès and 5 km from the Stade de France.
The 120 rooms are comfortable and spread over 6 floors. They are equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Live&Life Caffè restaurant offers international cuisine, which guests can enjoy in a relaxed atmosphere. It also has a trendy bar serving an array of drinks.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide to Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at the Louvre or Musée d’Orsay, with contemporary art. Churches are among the oldest intact buildings in Paris, where stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can have a serene walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park – the first such urban green space arranged on top of an abandoned railway viaduct – while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques and glitzy showrooms. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heatwave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of a maximum 6°C and approximately two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out until midday
- Staff speaks French, English, Spanish and German
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets allowed for €5 per day, to be paid directly on site
- Private parking available without reservation (supplements may apply)
- Transfer not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.59 per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.