What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double or twin room for 2 people
- Tickets to Caminito del Rey
- Reservations must be made at least 10 days before the date of entry
- Tickets subject to availability
- It is necessary to provide the name, surname, ID and date of birth of all people to process the entry; the tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets can be picked up upon check-in
- The date and time of assignment of the tickets included in the stay (days 1, 2 or 3) will be subject to the availability assigned by the Deputation of Malaga, with which you will not be able to choose or make any claim in relation to this pattern
- The reservation cannot be modified due to weather conditions, in the event of the Caminito being closed, it will be the management company that must provide alternative entry dates; the accommodation being external, there will be no compensation, no refund, nor any change of date in any case or due to closure
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
La Casa Grande del Burgo is located in the town of El Burgo, in the province of Malaga. It is an old manor house from the 18th century, renovated, but still proudly displaying its heritage features such as the clay floor and the wooden ceilings.
The rooms have all the comforts to ensure a comfortable stay. They come complete with private bathrooms, heating, satellite TVs, and a Wi-Fi connection.
The hotel boasts a lounge with a fireplace, a wine cellar, a lounge bar and a restaurant that tempts the taste buds with traditional local cuisine.
Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: four people
- Extra guest rate: 50% of the reservation price for a guest over 9 years old; must be requested prior to arrival; subject to availability
Groupon’s Guide to El Burgo
El Burgo is a quaint Andalusian town, located in the heart of the Sierra de las Nieves, just about 20 minutes away from Ronda which, as one of the oldest cities in Spain, makes for an ideal destination for history buffs. The New Bridge over the Tagus, the Arab Baths, the Islamic walls and gates, the Palace of the Marqués de Salvatierra are just a few examples of the pearls of the local heritage.
The town is set in the UNESCO-listed Parque Natural Sierra de las Nieves and lies just an hour from Malaga and Marbella.
- Check-in from 3pm
- Check-out until 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks Spanish and English
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking not available
- Transfers are not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 5 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.