What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a standard queen room
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board (breakfast and dinner; dinner includes 3 courses to choose from the appetizer, first course, second course with a side dish, or dessert, and 1 bottle of water and 2 glasses of wine included)
- Dinner is served in Qvinto Restaurant, open Mon-Sat between 7-11pm; please note that the restaurant is closed for lunch and on Sunday
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in, otherwise reservation is non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €6 per day and per person (over 10 years old), to be paid directly to the hotel
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located near the Polyclinic and the University Tor Vergata, the Best Western Roma Tor Vergata offers easy access to the transportation links and the city’s historic centre.
The hotel rooms come in a light colour palette and a contemporary style, each of them is soundproofed and fitted with a TV with satellite channels, a phone, a safe box and a minibar, en-suite bathroom facilities and air conditioning devices.
Open every day between 7-11pm, the on-site restaurant serves up a variety of traditional Italian dishes.
Standard Queen Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 3 people
- Additional persons policy:
- a baby under 2 years old stays free of charge when sharing existing bedding
- a child or an adult can stay for a surcharge of €15 per person per night, breakfast included
Groupon’s Guide to Rome
From famous historic sites to relatively obscure catacombs, basilicas, fountains and museums, the Eternal City has many things to offer, as historic landmarks go hand in hand with the vibrant city nightlife.
Passing through old cobblestone streets and ruins, visitors can catch a glimpse of Rome’s main attractions such as the Pantheon, one of the best kept classical architecture buildings in the world, the iconic Trevi Fountain and the Vatican Museums. Sweeping views over the city can be captured on film and camera from the Spanish Steps, where holidaymakers can unwind over a prosciutto panini or a gelato after a day of exploring numerous shopping centres and bazaars. Nestled beneath the Vatican walls, the Prati district mixes elegant office buildings with high-end boutiques and public squares, while imposing military barracks and Museo delle Anime dei Defunti provides a unique experience. Tourists can also get a taste of a typical Italian night out by visiting local restaurants, bars and clubs and enjoying a classic pizza or pasta.
Rome has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and rainy winters. From June to September the average temperature is 27°C, and may go as high as 30°C in July and August, with ten hours of sunshine a day. October and November are the wettest months of the year, while weather in December is often overcast, cool and rainy, with average temperatures dropping to 10°C.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks Italian and English
- Pets are not allowed
Complimentary parking; reservation is not needed
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 48 hours in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €6 per day and per person (over 10 years old), to be paid directly to the hotel
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* The pool is open every day from 8.30am to 8.30pm with mandatory reservation at the reception
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.