What You Get
Included in all options:
- Single room for 1 person or double room for 2 people, as per option chosen
- Grab-and-Go breakfast (no buffet) with coffee, croissant, fruit (apple) in the lobby
- Bottle of water
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located just a few steps away from Wittenbergplatz, Sorat Hotel Ambassador Berlin offers cosy accommodation in a quaint part of Berlin City West.
The hotel offers 218 rooms which reflect the design trends of the last four decades, from shiny gold lamps in style of the 1970s to the 1980s look and modern features. All rooms boast en suite facilities including flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, radios, desks, phones, and bathrooms with showers and hairdryers.
Served in the breakfast room, the morning buffet brings to the table a rich selection of bread and rolls, assorted cheeses and sausages, cereals, fruits and more.
Guests can make the most of the hotel’s bike rental or go jogging in the nearby Tiergarten Park. Wittenbergplatz underground station is just about 100 metres away. Potsdamer Platz and Alexanderplatz with the TV tower and the world clock can be reached within a 20-minute metro ride.
Standard Double Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Standard occupancy: one person
- Maximum occupancy: one person
Groupon’s Guide To Berlin
Full of entertainment, Berlin offers many nightlife partying opportunities. Come day, culture seekers may enjoy museums, galleries and a wide variety of cultural and architectural landmarks.
Shopping fans may choose from the shops and designer boutiques found on Kurfürstendamm, one of the most famous avenues in Berlin, or find a bargain at one of the flea markets in Mauer Park. The Cathedral, Berlin’s largest church, boasts plenty artistic furnishings, including the Sauer organ and the 70-metre dome featuring colourful mosaics. Tourists can also head to Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site consisting of five of the city’s most important museums. Here, they will enjoy classical antiquities, excavated findings of the Near East, Islamic art and much more. Baroque gardens and art collections dating back to 18th century France can be admired at the Charlottenburg Palace, while nature enthusiasts may take to the nearby trails of Grunewald forest. Berlin has a temperate oceanic climate with warm summers and rather cold winters. Summer months are characterised by temperatures reaching 25℃, sometimes complemented by short rainfalls. The autumnal period comes with colder and colder temperatures each month, dropping to only 8℃ in November, and two hours of sunshine per day. December brings a chilly feel, as snow and frost are expected.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and German
- Pets allowed for €16 per day on request
- Transportation is not available
- Parking is not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Dec 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.