What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic or superior double or twin room, as per option chosen, for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay can only be modified by cancelling the reservation and rebooking while the deal is online, subject to availability and cancellation policy; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.88 per day per person, payable to the hotel directly
- Travel window: until 1 September 2022
Hotel de l’Exposition Tour Eiffel invites travellers to step back in time, welcoming them with paintings dating back to the 1950s and other period accents. Both historical and modern-day attractions of Paris can be reached with a short metro ride, while shopaholics will be in their element at Rue Linois, just a couple of blocks away from the hotel.
Soundproof rooms make for a good relaxation hub after a long day. Each one is kitted out with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, and a bathroom.
Breakfast buffet gives energy a boost, while relaxation can be enjoyed in the cosy lounge or over a drink at the bar.
Classic and Superior Room
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and one baby
- Babies under 3 can stay free of charge; baby cot on request and subject to availability
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many night clubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Check-in: 2.30pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and French
- Pets policy: no pets allowed
- Parking not available
- Transport and transfers not included
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 3 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per day per person, payable to the hotel directly
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 1 September 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.