What You Get
Included in all options:
- Double room for two
Included in dedicated options:
- Half a bottle of Champagne
- Romantic package (room set-up with candles and rose petals)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per day, payable on site
- Travel window: until 4 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located in Paris, near the Arc de Triomphe and close to Wagram underground station from which customers can directly access the Opera Garnier,Galeries Lafayette department store, the Eiffel Tower or the Notre Dame Cathedral, Hotel Gaston offers an ideal base for exploring the city’s main attractions.
The modern soundproofed rooms come complete with air conditioning, luxurious bedding, TVs, safes and private bathrooms with hairdryers.
The design of the interiors has become a source of inspiration for a group of artists called “Splendens Factory”.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
Groupon’s Guide To Paris
Combining a rich heritage with contemporary perks, this lively European capital is a place of historic, artistic and gastronomic treasures including museums, fountains, bridges, vineyards, cafes, restaurants and much more.
The City of Light marries classic artwork that can be discovered at The Louvre or Le Musee d’Orsay with contemporary art. Churches are the oldest intact buildings in Paris, and stained glass windows pair up with flamboyant Gothic structures achieving architectural wonders, such as Sainte-Chapelle or Saint-Denis Basilica. Tourists can walk on the banks of the River Seine or through the Promenade Plantée park, while Champs Elysées offers high-end boutiques, glitzy showrooms and the famous Arc de Triomphe. Travellers can have a taste of the French cuisine including pastries, seafood and couscous, shop in exclusive boutiques and flea markets, dance the night away in one of the many nightclubs, or enjoy a French Cancan show at the Moulin Rouge. Paris has a temperate, oceanic climate with warm summers and cold winters. Summer comes with an occasional heat wave and eight hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn temperatures drop to 15°C in October with an average of 50mm of rain per month. During winter, temperatures drop to 1°C in January, with highs of maximum 6°C and approx. two hours of sunshine a day.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
- No parking
- Transfers are not included
- Staff speaks English, French, Arabic and Spanish
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in and to consume alcohol (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €1.88 per person per day, payable on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 4 Sep 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.