Located just a short stroll from the central train station and the historical town square, Angel City by Turnau provides a perfect base for a leisurely stay in Krakow.
After busy days exploring the city, guests can relax in airy and well-lit studios, each boasting individually appointed, bold, contemporary decor, and complete with a kitchenette, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.
While the hotel doesn’t have its own restaurant, the neighbourhood provides a plethora of excellent dining options.
Auschwitz Memorial Museum Tour
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, situated about an hour drive from Krakow, is a UNESCO’s World Heritage-listed memorial complex preserved to remember the victims of the biggest Nazi concentration camp in Europe. During this 1.5-hour guided tour, participants will explore both, Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau buildings, learn about the Nazi Holocaust and trace some of the stories of individual prisoners. On the way to the memorial site, guests will watch a documentary film depicting the history of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Round-trip transport from Krakow’s Old Town is included
- English-speaking driver or tour pilot
- Guided tour with headsets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels)
- 5 drop-off points to choose from in central Krakow
- Professional guide, museum employee
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- All fees and taxes for entry/admission
Groupon’s Guide to Krakow
The storied city of Krakow turned into a cosmopolitan centre over the centuries, inviting tourists to traditional charm market squares, riverside castles and museums alongside a wide range of bars and clubs.
The cultural capital of Poland provides art admirers with plenty of galleries to visit, from the Bunkier Sztuki to the Starmach and the Pauza galleries, all featuring innovative works from breaking Polish painters, sculptors and graphic designers. Classical music lovers will enjoy the wide range of concerts and spectacles available at the Krakow Philharmonic and the Krakow Opera, while seekers of other cultural opportunities will be delighted by annual standouts like the Street Theatre Festival, the Jewish Culture Festival and the Krakow Film Festival. Refined pastimes come complemented by numerous bars, pubs, cafes and riverboat dining occasions. The city has an oceanic climate. The average temperature in the summertime is 20°C, but it often exceeds 25°C, making this period of the year the most enjoyable for visitors. The Polish ‘golden autumns’ bring soothing weather and temperatures in the mid-teens in September and October, with significant drops in November. Although winters are cold, with average temperatures between -2°C and 0°C, travellers may enjoy a wide range of winter activities.
Option 1: simple stay
- €119-€239 for 2 nights with Dublin flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €149-€249 for 3 nights with Dublin flights, depending on the departure date chosen
€169-€259 for 4 nights with Dublin flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €159-€299 for 3 nights with Shannon flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €159-€319 for 4 nights with Shannon flights, depending on the departure date chosen
Option 3: stay with Auschwitz-Birkenau tour
- €149-€277 for 2 nights with Dublin flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €179-€287 for 3 nights with Dublin flights, depending on the departure date chosen
€199-€297 for 4 nights with Dublin flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €189-€337 for 3 nights with Shannon flights, depending on the departure date chosen
- €189-€357 for 4 nights with Shannon flights, depending on the departure date chosen