What You Get
Included in all options:
- Superior double/twin room for 2 people
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €2 (CZK 50) per person per day, paid on site
- Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Occidental Praha is a four-star hotel located within easy reach of landmarks such as Vyšehrad, Wenceslas Square and Prague Castle. The hotel is easily accessible thanks to good transport links to and from the airport. It also features modern meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 450 people, making it a suitable venue for seminars and meetings.
The hotel rooms feature contemporary design and are all equipped with TVs, air conditioning system, coffee and tea machines, as well as minibars, safes and, optionally, desks.
The Occidental Praha offers several dining options; guests can help themselves to the breakfast buffet, discover traditional Czech dishes or relax in the lobby bar, the B-Lounge.
Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people and one child
- Conditions for additional people:
- Children from 0 to 3 years old: free in a cot
- Children from 4 years old: in an extra bed, for a supplement of €32 per night
Groupon’s Guide To Prague
The capital city of the historic Bohemia region, Prague is one of the most popular destinations in Central Europe. Mirroring in the River Vltava, the city has been alluring visitors with numerous bridges, cathedrals, and gold-tipped towers for more than 10 centuries. Travellers can embrace the medieval charm of the city while strolling through the winding cobblestone alleyways with red slate rooftops and historic quarters of the Old Town, indulge in the panoramic views of the city from the 9th-century castle or catch a traditional puppet performance at the National Marionette Theatre. Various restaurants tempt the senses with hearty Czech cuisine and local beer, while the new town offers an array of high-fashion shops, clubs and entertainment options.
The weather in Prague varies according to the four seasons. Maximum temperatures during the warm summer season range between 22°C and 25°C, while during the winter months the temperatures drop to 1°C. Although summer brings the wettest time for the city, with more than 70mm of precipitations per month, the season witnesses more than seven hours of sunshine per day, making for suitable weather for leisurely activities and exploring the city sights.
- Check-in: from 2pm
- Check-out: by midday
- Staff speaks German and English
- Wi-Fi included
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking available, supplement of €15 (350 CZK) per day to be paid directly on site
- Transfer not available
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €2 (CZK 50) per person per day, paid on site
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 31 Aug 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.