What You Get
Included in all options:
Stay for two in a duplex suite with full Irish breakfast, glass of Prosecco on arrival, two-course meal for two in the Quay bar and brasserie (supplement of €5 payable on the steak, oysters, seafood platter and shrimp cocktail), complimentary round of golf and late check-out
- €239 for 1 night (53% off)
- €379 for 2 nights (52% off)
- 1 Oct 2019–30 Apr 2020
- Please note the merchant operates seasonal hours during the winter months; open Thu-Sat in January and Thu-Sun in November, December and February
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
The Lodge at Ashford Castle
Overlooking the waters of Lough Corrib, the 19th-century Lodge at Ashford Castle invites holidaymakers to enjoy four-star accommodation and a wide variety of outdoor activities including golfing, tennis, cycling, kayaking and horse riding on the 350 acres of Ashford Castle’s estate.
Spread over two floors, the duplex suites offer extra room and comfort. The downstairs living area offers a comfortable living space with a sofa, a contemporary fireplace and an oversized multi-channel LCD TV with DVD player. Double glass doors lead out onto a private terrace. Upstairs features a quaint bedroom with an adjoining bathroom that features an oversized rain shower.
- Split-level suite * Double bed * Duck feather pillows and duvets * Turndown service each evening available on request * Luxury toweling and 400-thread Egyptian cotton bed linen * The Handmade Soap Company toiletries * Gas fireplaces * Patio area * Walk-in shower (no bath) * Daily maid service * Plush bathrobe and women’s and men’s slippers * Bottled mineral water * Complimentary Wi-Fi * Complimentary DVDs * Cable TV * Hairdryer * Iron and ironing board * Electronic safe
Contemporary Irish fare can be savoured at the Wilde’s at The Lodge restaurant, while the Quay Bar and Brasserie is a suitable place to sample hearty pub grub and sip on colourful cocktails.
Days may be spent admiring the hawks, eagles and falcons of The School of Falconry, horse riding in the woodland paths or fishing for wild brown trout, pike and salmon on the shores of Lough Corrib.
Groupon’s Guide to Cong
This quaint village provides travellers with plenty of sights worth visiting including the monastic ruins of Cong Abbey with its surrounding waterways, forest and caves.
Tourists may also head to The Quiet Man Cottage Museum, housed in a replica of the cottage seen in John Forde’s 1950’s famous film. Guests may also enjoy traditional Irish cuisine at one of the many pubs which also provide live music on most nights.
- Restaurants and bar
- Golf course, all-weather tennis courts, archery range and more
- Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 1pm (standard check-out by midday)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking available
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid from 1 Oct 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
Price for 2 people.
Must book within 30 days of purchase.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Limit of 1 voucher per stay.
The hotel is located in Cong, Ireland.
No transfers included.
No city tax.
Valid for stay in a duplex suite for 2 people.
Ashford Castle grounds, gardens and activities are open to all guests of The Lodge. Visiting the Castle and use of its facilities is exclusive to the residents of the Castle only. Dining at the Castle is restricted and subject to availability; reservations must be booked in advance.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.
Online booking on page https://reservation.groupon.ie/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation