In a Nutshell
Ideal as a back-up for the garage remote, this device can store up to four codes and duplicate other RC devices around the house
- Capable of storing up to four codes
- Compatible with most systems
- Suitable for garage doors
- Each button is independent and can memorize a different remote
- Simple configuration
- Working voltage: DC12V (27A battery - not included)
- Operating current: 8mA
- Working frequency: 433.92MHz (optional 315MHz)
- Modulation mode: ASK (AM)
- Transmission power: 100mW
- Emission distance: 50-100m
- Encoding type: self-copy
- Working temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Product dimensions: 10cm x 5cm x 2cm
- Weight: 30g
- Materials: metal and plastic
- Simply place the remote controls next to each other and press the buttons at the same time
- Dimensions: 10cm x 5cm x 2cm
- Weight: 30g
- Works with the following remote control IC modules: 2262 | 2260 | 5026 | 5326 | 5326-3 | 5326-4 | FP527 | PT2240 | EV1527 | HT6010 | HT6014 | HT12E | HT640 | HT680 | PLC158 | PLC008 | SMC918 | SMC926 | PT2292 |12L-4SC | HT6026 | UM3750AM and more
Please note: please check the original remote control before ordering - it should be Fixed code or Learning code.
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Ebeez, checked on 13.06.2019.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.