In a Nutshell
- 20 learning units spread across two modules
- Multiple choice assessment at the end of each module
- Topics include language, behaviour and communication
- Online tutor to offer support by email
- NCFE accreditation received on successful completion of the course
This online child psychology course offers students the chance to gain a Level 4 accreditation. Two modules consist of ten comprehensive units each, covering topics such as motor skills, cognitive development, and identity formation. At the end of each module there is a multiple choice question assessment and a final online assessment once the course is completed which is marked by an online tutor.
Today’s Groupon offers Accredited Level 4 child psychology course for €119, distributed by Online Academies.
Module One - Major Developmental Issues
- Unit 1: The First Year of Life
- Unit 2: The Formation of Attachments
- Unit 3: Consequences of Breakdowns in Attachments
- Unit 4: The Home, Family and School
- Unit 5: Basic Principles of Research Methods
- Unit 6: The Development of Visual Perception
- Unit 7: The Development of Language and Communication
- Unit 8: Intelligence and Intelligence Testing
- Unit Nine: The Nature/Nurture Debate in the Study of Intelligence
- Unit Ten: Data Collection and Interpretation
Module Two - The Child as an Individual
- Unit 11: How Children Think
- Unit 12: Learning Theory - How Behaviour is Acquired
- Unit 13: Freud’s Psychodynamic Theory - An Alternative Approach
- Unit 14: Moral Development
- Unit 15: The Development of Gender Roles
- Unit 16: Aggression in Children
- Unit 17: Methods Used in Child Development Research
- Unit 18: Play
- Unit 19: Learning in School
- Unit 20: Behaviour Modification
The Fine Print
Must register by 3 April 14. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person.
Booking: Register via: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/details/224/child-psychology. No cancellations.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. £50 surcharge for course materials to be sent via post in paper form (charges processed in GBP).
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Jan 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.