This Saint Valentine’s Day, Daniel Greenwood will present the audience with an evening filled with romantic music
What You'll Get
- One (1) Band A, B or C ticket to a Valentine’s Day piano recital
- Band A tickets are for seats in the front of the centre nave
- When: 14 February 2020
- Where: St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Showtime: 8 p.m.
- Selected pieces of music:
- Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata
- Chopin’s Andante Spianato
- John Field’s Concerto no. 7 in C minor in Piano arrangement
- Liszt’s Consolation no. 3 in Db and Hungarian Rhapsody no. 12
Valentine’s Piano Recital
This Valentine’s Day, Daniel Greenwood will pay a visit to Dublin, where he will perform a selection of beautiful pieces of music in the stunning interiors of St. Patrick’s Cathedral. It is a singular chance to spend a romantic evening listening to the works of Beethovem, Chopin, Liszt, and other virtuoso composers.
The Fine Print
Valid 14 February 2020 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Doors open at 7 pm, concert begins at 8pm. Please turn up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance to exchange the voucher for tickets. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Doors open at 7 pm, concert begins at 8pm. Please turn up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance to exchange the voucher for tickets at the box office. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.