Challenge own stamina and participate in the adrenaline-inducing obstacle race including running through water and and jumping over fire
About This Deal
- Entry details: one (1) entry to 5K Sprint or 10K Super Spartan Race! Obstacle Course
- 5K Sprint: 20 obstacles | fastest time up to date is 40 minutes
- 10K Super: 25 obstacles | fastest time up to date is 80 minutes
- Each participant receives: information packet at the registration
- Each finisher receives: professional photos | finish line drinks | finishers T-Shirt | medal
- Check-in time and location: registration runs from 7 a.m. giving ample time to find parking, pick up the packet, drop any personal stuff at bag check and get warmed up before the race
- Race start time: 10 a.m. for the Super and 1.15 p.m. for Sprint
- Age restrictions: must be 14 or older to participate
- What to bring: photo ID | cash | towel | change of clothes for after the race | registration barcode - see here where to find it
- What to wear: no dress code applies, but performance gear with water packs, compression underwear and race fuel is recommended
- Please keep in mind the course includes running in mud and water, climbing hills, running through forests, rolling under barbed wire and jumping through fire
- Photos: professional event day photos will be posted on the event page 5-7 days after the event
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required online, click here to book; select your race and user Groupon code at the checkout.14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 14 or older. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
About Spartan Race! The World's Best Obstacle Race
Created by the world-class adventure racer, Joe DeSena, Spartan Race! Obstacle Course is one of the world's most challenging racecourses open to the public. It encourages community bonds between the participants and pushes them to do their best through their team of instructors. Those interested can gain training and nutrition advice through direct contact, a podcast, a series of books, a media channel and a digital magazine. The race is split into different categories characterised by the length of the course and the number of obstacles that can include mud, barbed wire, walls, rope and fire. They also offer kids race for under 14 years old, since the Spartan lifestyle can start at any age.