All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 15 October 2017
· Reviewed 13 October 2017
· Reviewed 8 October 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- €8 for a main meal with a drink for one (up to 36% off)
- €15 for a main meal with a drink for two (up to 40% off)
- €21 for a main meal with a drink for three (up to 44% off)
€26 for a main meal with a drink for four (up to 48% off)
- The menu includes: Govinda’s special - a selection of vegetables served with panir and rice | tagliatelle in a cream sauce | moussaka | shepherd’s pie | lasagne | veggie burger with various toppings served with rice or salad
- A choice of drinks includes soft drinks, coffee and tea
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for mains up to the value of €10.45 and soft drinks, tea or coffee up to the value of €2.10. Gluten free options available. Food may contain traces of nuts. May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 15 Jun 2017.
Boasting two locations in Dublin, Govinda's specialises in vegetarian cuisine. Their farm in Fermanagh contributes some of the fruit and vegetables used in the restaurants during the summer months, with the Middle Abbey Street location also hosts the Govind's Kirtan Centre upstairs. The venue aims to teach visitors about various forms of Eastern philosophy, spirituality, meditation, yoga and more.