Choose from Four Options
- €8 for a main meal with a drink for one (up to 36% off)
- €15 for a main meal with a drink for two (up to 40% off)
- €21 for a main meal with a drink for three (up to 44% off)
€26 for a main meal with a drink for four (up to 48% off)
- The menu includes: Govinda’s special - a selection of vegetables served with panir and rice | tagliatelle in a cream sauce | moussaka | shepherd’s pie | lasagne | veggie burger with various toppings served with rice or salad
- A choice of drinks includes soft drinks, coffee and tea
Boasting two locations in Dublin, Govinda's specialises in vegetarian cuisine. Their farm in Fermanagh contributes some of the fruit and vegetables used in the restaurants during the summer months, with the Middle Abbey Street location also hosts the Govind's Kirtan Centre upstairs. The venue aims to teach visitors about various forms of Eastern philosophy, spirituality, meditation, yoga and more.