Seasonal gastropub dishes from the a la carte menu, complemented by a side of choice and finished with a tea or coffee
What You'll Get
- Type of food: gastropub classics
- What’s included: a main course, a main dish and a cup of tea or coffee each
- Valid Monday to Thursday 5 to 8.30 p.m. and Friday to Saturday 5 to 9 p.m.
- Choice of main may include: slow-braised shank of Wicklow lamb | hoisin-glazed half roast duck | grilled supreme of chicken
- Choice of side may include: sweet potato fries | golden crumb onion rings | chunky hand-cut chips | selection of roasted vegetables
Not valid between 10 January, 15 and 27 February, and 5 to 7 March 2020
- View the menu
Surcharge of €8 for fillet, T-bone or rib-eye steak; or €5 for sirloin payable directly to merchant.
The Fine Print
Valid 6 Jan - 31 Aug 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Strictly a maximum of 4 people per table allowed. Booking required, please call 01 670 1688; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a side up to the value of €4, a main up to €19.95 and a cup of tea or coffee per person. Surcharge of €8 for fillet, T-bone or rib-eye steak; or €5 for sirloin payable directly to merchant. Menu items listed are subject to change. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Any additional spend to be paid directly to merchant. For information on any special assistance required including step-free access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase. Valid Mon-Thu 5-8.30pm and Fri-Sat 5-9pm. Excludes 10 January, 15 and 27 February, and 5-7 March 2020. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Harbourmaster Bar and Restaurant
Located in Dublin's docklands, The Harbourmaster Bar and Restaurant was rebuilt from the shell of the old harbour master's office. The pub serves a variety of modern dishes, regaling patrons with roast meat and seafood, and introducing steaks on a hot lava stone. The Greenhouse function room, overlooking the docks, is available for social gatherings.