All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 29 April 2018
· Reviewed 21 February 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- €38 for a helicopter experience (4 mins) from Spanish Point for one
- €76 for a helicopter experience (4 mins) from Spanish Point for two
- €89 for a helicopter experience over Dublin City with a glass of Prosecco for one (64% off)
- €178 for a helicopter experience over Dublin City with a glass of Prosecco each for two (64% off)
- €99 for a helicopter experience over Dublin City with lunch for one (60% off)
- €198 for a helicopter experience over Dublin City with lunch for two (60% off)
- €99 for a helicopter experience over Cliffs of Moher with a glass of Prosecco for one (60% off)
€198 for a helicopter experience over Cliffs of Moher with a glass of Prosecco each for two (60% off)
The Cliffs of Moher experience departs from Spanish Point Airfield
- Lunch to be had in Darby’s Bar, Restaurant and Cafe restaurant at Dublin Weston Airport, it is one course with regular tea or coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2018. Limit 5 per 1 or 2 people. Booking required, please call 091 783300; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. 2 years and older require a full seat and therefore will be charged at full price. Babies under 2 can fly with an additional seatbelt on parent's lap. Please advise merchant if any infants will be flying at the time of booking. Customers advised to arrive min. 30 minutes before scheduled flight time. Valid for option purchased only. Lunch to be had in Darby's Bar, Restaurant and Cafe at Weston Airport. Equipment provided. Must be of sufficient health. Restricted to two provided locations. Cliffs of Moher flights leave from Spanish Point airport. Max. weight: 14st. Must sign a waiver. Flights are subject to weather conditions. Valid 27 Jan; 11 and 17 Feb; 4 and 24 Mar; 8 and 21 Apr at Dublin and 17 Feb; 25 Mar; 15 Apr at Spanish Point. Additional and later flights may be available, subject to demand. Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Nov 2017. *Discount applies to selected options only.
Established in 1998, Helitours specialises in helicopter charters for groups and individuals. The company boasts an AS355 aircraft that is designed for charter travel and can carry five passengers, as well as an EC120 model that can board four guests. With its capacious luggage compartment, the helicopter can carry four sets of golf equipment and is used for golf tours. The company also offers sightseeing tours, and can cater for a variety of events.