Students progress from basic to advanced photography skills with this interactive course that includes 20 photoshop video tutorials
About This Deal
- Module 1: Introduction to photography
- Module 2: The world of digital photography
- Module 3: Photography types and categories
- Module 4: Shutter speed explained
- Module 5: Aperture explained
- Module 6: Basic composition
- Module 7: Advanced composition
- Module 8: A detailed look at light
- Module 9: Photographing in black and white
- Module 10: Shooting travel
- Module 11: Landscape, seascape, cloudscape
- Module 12: Effective portrait photography
- Module 13: Creative photography
- Module 14: Tricks, techniques, special effects
- Module 15: Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Module 16: Developing photographic diaries
- Module 17: Advanced photographic editing (part 1)
- Module 18: Advanced photographic editing (part 2)
- Internet connection with 2mb+
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts. Course completion accredited certificate provided. IE Groupon customers get both a hardcopy and downloadable certificate on course completion; this is posted to customers free of charge.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.iphotographycourse.com/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required, minimum 2mb/s.
Help: Customer service available at firstname.lastname@example.org, open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Having attracted over 90,000 students, iPhotographyCourse.com covers everything from composition basics to professional shooting techniques. Using simple language and thought-provoking instructions, its different modules hone students' skills with an array of learning tools, including real-world assignments, video tutorials and online photoshoot simulations.