All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 27 February 2018
· Reviewed 22 February 2018
· Reviewed 19 February 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €8 for entry to the Irish Rock and Roll Museum for one (44% off)
- €16 for entry to the Irish Rock and Roll Museum for two (44% off)
The Irish Rock and Roll Museum is packed with attractions for music enthusiasts, including:
- The Thin Lizzy Exhibit with exclusive memorabilia
- A cinema room in which visitors can dive into the history of Irish rock ‘n’ roll and learn about acts such as U2, Thin Lizzy and Enya
- Temple Lane Recording Studios used by Ray La Montange, Van Morrison, The Coronoas, Christy Moore, Little Green Cars and Def Leppard
- A chance to rehearse with their very own band, record a demo as well as emulate their idols with an extensive wardrobe
- Custom announcements and running on stage to the roar of the adoring crowd
Background information on some of the most famous Irish festive songs of all time such as Fairytale of New York and the formation of Band Aid
- Upgrade to VIP tour available
The Fine Print
Expires 11 Mar 2018. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Excludes 24-26 Dec 2017. Valid for option purchased only. Tickets must be redeemed at the reception. VIP tours require a €5 supplement payable directly to the merchant at reception. Vouchers may be combined for group bookings. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Tour times: Mon-Fri: 11.30am, 12.45pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm and Sat-Sun: 11am, (11.30am, VIP), 12.15pm, 1.30pm, (2pm, VIP), 3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Nov 2017.
About Irish Rock and Roll Museum
The Irish Rock and Roll Museum is packed with attractions for music enthusiasts. Guests can make use of Temple Lane Rehearsal Studios, which was used by Ray La Montange, Van Morrison and Def Leppard, and rehearse with their very own band. The museum features a cinema room in which visitors can dive into the history of Irish rock 'n' roll and learn about acts such as U2 and Enya. The backstage area is also available with a chance to immerse into the atmosphere of the Green Room. Additionally, guests can also feel the rush of the stage with many custom entrance announcements and a thrilling experience of running on stage to the roar of the adoring crowd. Temple Lane Recording Studios is also a part of the museum complete with Neve desk and other professional equipment, as well as the Thin Lizzy exhibit with exclusive memorabilia. Rock fans will also have the chance to emulate their idols with an extensive wardrobe and a chance to record their very own demo.