This course is designed to teach students the foundations of server technology, with core components including MCSE Server 2012 and SQL 2012
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- €29 for an MCSA SQL 2012 online course (97% off)
- €29 for an MCSE Server 2012 online course bundle (97% off)
- €49 for an MCSA SQL 2012 and MCSE Server 2012 online course bundle (98% off)
MCSA SQL 2012 certification course modules include:
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases
- Implementing a data warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
See course details.
MCSE Server 2012 course modules include:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012: installation and configuration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012: administration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012: configuring advanced services
- Designing and implementing a server infrastructure
- Implementing an advanced server infrastructure
- Core solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Advanced solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- CCDA Cisco certified design associate
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 implementation and maintenance
See course details.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.itcareersonline.com/redeem/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact http://www.itcareersonline.com/contact-us or 02079935222.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 30 Aug 2018.
About IT Careers Online
Offering over 200 online courses designed to boost career opportunities, IT Careers Online aims to help learners gain a foothold in a wide range of IT tools. Their courses feature instructor-led lectures, visual demonstrations and flashcards, all designed to help systematise the knowledge gained throughout course modules. The offer includes tuition on everything from programming and web development to social media and marketing.