Have a relaxing afternoon enjoying one-hour thermal spa access and a back, neck and shoulders massage paired with afternoon tea
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One-hour thermal spa access: tropical showers | salt grotto | steam rooms | herbal sauna excluding mud rasul
- Choice of treatments not exceeding 85 minutes total: back, neck and shoulder massage | taster facial | scalp massage | hand and arm massage | hot stone foot and calf massage
- Afternoon tea
- Sweet: fruit scone with jam and cream | lemon curd tartlet | macaroons | raspberry mousse cake | chocolate torte wedge | chocolate-coated choux with salted caramel
- Savoury: smoked salmon with horseradish cream on brown bread | grissini and goat’s cheese balls | honey and mustard chicken bap with smokey tomato and seasonal leaves
- Vegetarian: hummus with beetroot on soda bread | grissini and goat’s cheese balls | seasonal leaves with smokey tomato and egg mayonnaise brioche bap
- 20% off spa treatments with a minimum spend of an additional €60 purchased on the day
- Further 10% off all retail products purchased on the day of treatment
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 046 9482147; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid Sun-Thu 10am-5pm and Fri 10am-6pm. Afternoon tea is served on the terrace or mezzanine lounge. Valid for one-hour thermal spa access, excluding mud rasul, and 85 minutes of treatments. River Spa Thermal Journey includes tropical showers, salt grotto, essence steam rooms, herbal sauna (excluding mud Rasul). Subject to change. Other terms may apply. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Subject to availability and set allocation per night.
About 4* Knightsbrook Hotel Spa and Golf Resort
The four-star Knightsbrook Hotel offers a host of contemporary bedrooms, as well as suites and conference facilities. Those looking to relax can pay a visit to the River Spa or the health club, or play a round or two on the 18-hole championship golf course, designed by former Ryder Cup Legend Christy O'Connor Junior. The four-star resort also boasts plenty of dining opportunities thanks to a collection of four lounges, bars and restaurants.