This 150-hour course covers lesson planning, grammar and classroom management, with experienced tutor support and placement assistance
About This Deal
- What’s included: 150-hour online TEFL course with tutor support
- Those with ambitions to travel the world or gain some teaching experience can undertake this 150-hour online course
- All material, such as online games and activities, are included, with the course covering topics such as how to keep students motivated, managing a classroom and enhancing teaching skills
- Professional tutors will be on hand to provide feedback, while students can study at their own pace
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate, as well as assistance with finding a worldwide job placement
- Find out more
- Module 1: The TEFL world
- Module 2: The teacher
- Module 3: The learner
- Module 4: Understanding key language elements
- Module 5: Grammar
- Module 6: Teaching the skills
- Module 7: Planning and presenting language activities
- Module 8: Professional classroom teaching skills
- Module 9: Practical classroom teaching skills
- Module 10: Testing and assessment
- Module 11: Practical activities
- Module 12: Future opportunities
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.learntefl.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Must be 18 or older. Internet connection required. Online certificate upon successful completion of the course. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://learntefl.com/contact-us/.
About Learn TEFL
Learn TEFL arms people with the skills needed to teach English across the world, from Japan to Argentina. They offer accredited online courses at foundation, professional and master levels, all available on computers from all corners of the globe. Jobs are also posted on the site's jobseekers section, with tips for CVs and interviews.