This course covers topics such as chemistry for nail technicians, mixed media nail art and manicures
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- €49 for Manicure and theory, two-day course (59% off)
- €49 for Mixed media nail art, one-day course (59% off)
- €35 for Chemistry for nail technicians, one-day course (53% off)
Manicure & Theory course is for beginners or those interested in becoming nail techniacians but do not want to enrole for a full training straight away. Customers can learn about nail structure, diseases and disorders of nails, salon hygiene and safety, practice manicure treatments and learn about a career in the nail industry along with trying two different types of nail products.
Mixed media nail art course is for beginners and experienced nail technicians alike. Customers will be able to learn, discover and practice different nail art techniques.
Chemistry for nail stylists is for beginners and professionals. It is based on knowing more about products that stylists use every day. Create awareness about hazardous chemicals and teaching the correct way of applying products, so the nail stylists will not be easily fooled by false marketing materials.
- Easily accessible by car with free parking or by bus, 7-minute walk from the bus stop
- Participants will receive qualification/certificate
- Complimentary tea, coffee and refreshments available
The Fine Print
About Monoi Nails - Magnetic Nail Design
Run by Joanna Figasinska, who boasts over ten years of industry experience, Monoi Nails specialize in providing nail care services and nail training. Joanna is running distribution of high-end nail products, nail technology classes and workshops in nail art for the Dutch cosmetic brand Magnetic Nail Design.