A family of six can explore the story of Ireland’s famous literary culture from past to present; valid seven days a week
About This Deal
- What’s included: one (1) family ticket or two (2) adult tickets to visit the Museum of Literature Ireland
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and up to four children
- Adults are considered to be aged 18 or over
Free admission for children under 3
- Excludes 6 - 11 January 2020
- Valid Monday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; last entry at 5 p.m.
Need To Know
About MoLI – Museum of Literature Ireland
Nestled within UCD Newman House, the historic home of the Catholic University of Ireland, MoLI – Museum of Literature Ireland spreads over 10,000 square feet of exhibition space, while creating universal access across all the buildings of the historic site. Visitors can immerse themselves in the sounds of Irish storytelling across the centuries, trace the footsteps of James Joyce’s Dublin, and encounter rare gems from the National Library of Ireland, including Copy No. 1 of Ulysses.