Aspiring interior designers can learn the ins and outs of managing a business, planning a project and client communication
About This Deal
- What’s included: interior design online course
The syllabus includes:
- What is interior design?
- Planning a project and client communication
- Planning considerations for different types of room and spaces
- Use of colour in interior design
- Use of surface materials and textures in interior design
- Use of lighting in interior design
- Sourcing and selecting furniture
- Working with textiles and accessories
- Sustainability and ethics in interior design
- Running an interior design business
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of interior design or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available at newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows learners to get a verifiable qualification and improve their career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC or MacBook, as well as tablets and smartphones.