Pairs can tuck into a lavish three-course meal inspired by Chinese cuisine, and wash it down with two glasses of wine or a beer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €39 for a three-course meal with a side dish and a glass of wine or beer for two (up to 41% off)
Each person then gets their choice of:
- BBQ ribs
- Prawn toast
- Salt & spicy shredded chicken
- Malaysian skewered chicken Satay
- Crispy vegetable spring roll
- Deep fried Won Ton
- Steamed pork buns
- Sizzling beef with black bean
- Steamed whole seabass with scallion and soy sauce
- Deep fried pork with sweet & sour sauce
- Sizzling Chicken Sichuan Style
- Aubergine in Hot Garlic Pot
- Chicken, beef, lamb or mixed vegetables any style: curry, satay, black bean, ginger and scallion, Kung Po, mushroom or chop suey
*More vegetarian options available, please request from staff members.
One Side order each:
- Boiled Rice
- Fried Rice
- Vanilla and caramel ice cream with toffee sauce, almonds and chocolate covered balls
- Fruit of the forest: fresh cream cheese flavoured ice cream served with raspberry sauce and topped with blackberries, raspberries and cranberries
- Coconut ice cream with shredded coconut served in a real coconut shell
- Tea or coffee
Glass of House Wine or Bottle of Tsingtao Beer
Menu items are subject to change
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 01 873 3570, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour advance notice required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Limit 2 vouchers per table. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must be 18 or older. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Menu subject to change. Verified using our merchant's menu on 3 Feb 2017.
About Old Town Chinese Restaurant
The team at Old Town Chinese Restaurant strive to uphold the Chinese culinary heritage as they serve up a wide array of traditional Asian meals. Patrons can enjoy themselves amid the bamboo accents and wooden furniture of the dining hall, where all meals can be paired with a glass of wine or beer.