Up to four guests can gather round and share a meal of braised lamb shank, steamed Atlantic mussels and apple crumble with a glass of wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- €19.50 for a three-course meal for one (up to 48% off)
- €38.99 for a three-course meal for two (up to 48% off)
- €77.98 for a three-course meal for four (up to 48% off)
- €21 for a three-course meal for one with a glass of house wine (up to 53% off)
- €41.99 for a three-course meal for two with a glass of house wine each (up to 53% off)
- €83.99 for a three-course meal for four with a glass of house wine each (up to 53% off)
Starters may include: soup of the day | tiger prawns Pil-Pil | steamed Atlantic mussels | Caesar salad | chicken liver pate | buffalo chicken wings
Mains may include: bread-stuffed chicken | braised lamb shank | spinach and mushroom pasta | fish and chips | Atlantic hake | chicken pasta
Desserts may include: chocolate brownie | apple crumble | ice cream
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of €9.95, a main up to €20.95 and a dessert up to €6.95 per person. €5 surcharge for steak main. €3 surcharge for prawn starter. Menu subject to change. Maximum 2 vouchers per table. Overspend paid directly to One Bistro. Cannot be combined with BYOB policy. Valid for option purchased only.
About One Bistro
Offering a stylish and comfortable environment, One Bistro specialises in serving home-cooked Irish cuisine with a twist. The restaurant boasts 100 tables, where diners can enjoy a wide selection of dishes, including burgers, steaks, fish and salads. With over 15 years of experience, the head chef strives to use fresh Irish ingredients wherever possible.