Participants can get to know the mindfulness philosophy and learn how to use certain cognitive behavioural therapy techniques
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €25 for an advanced mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy course (90% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Healing, acceptance and forgiveness
- Basic relaxation techniques and therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy techniques in complementary health
- Counselling skills
- Practical CBT methods
- Coaching: planning, mindsets and advanced techniques
- Referral and assessing seriousness
- CBT for relationships and group dynamics
- Complimentary CBT techniques and forms
- Anger and stress management
- The full syllabus can be found here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 14 Jun 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/product-listing/0/all-courses; enter Groupon codes. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Certificate issued upon completion. Technical support available at email@example.com; Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Jun 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines to allow students to study when and where they want. Courses range from animal care and calligraphy to garden design, working with students and wedding planning. The programmes generally do not set strict academic criteria for involvement, with tutor support available via email.