All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €22 for an online drug, solvent and alcohol abuse counselling course (90% off)
Units of study
- The emotional factors in dependency and addiction
- Getting the basic data from the client
- Basic Counselling Skills
- Basic Interview Skills
- The counselling relationship
- Motivational skills
- Counselling the addicted
- Drugs and the Law
- Comprehensive information on drugs
- Continuation of information on drugs
- Glue, gases and aerosols
- Anabolic Steroids
- Coping with cravings
- Coping with boredom
- Warning signs of a relapse
- Planning a change
- Detoxication and rehabilitation of the user
- What you should now about addiction to alcohol
- Body effects of abusing alcohol
- What alcohol abuse does to the family
- Conducting the diagnostic interview
- Counsellors assessment and diagnosis of the problem
- Creating a treatment plan in relation to alcoholism
- Treating the individual
- Patient/Client programmes
Full course details available here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jul 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Must be 16 or over. Course completion certificate included. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. No software included. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. More information can be found here.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 11 June 2017.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.