Learn the different aspects of developing Microsoft Azure and web services, or opt for an identity in Windows Server 2016 online course
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €44 for an Identity in Windows Server 2016 online course (86% off)
- €44 for a Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services online course (86% off)
Identity in Windows Server 2016 - Microsoft 70-742
- Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Managing AD DS objects
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Working with complex AD infrastructures
- Implementing Goup Policy
- Understanding Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization
- Monitoring and recovering AD DS
- Implementing Active Directory certificate services
- Implementing Active Directory federation services
- Implementing Active Directory rights management services
Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services - Microsoft 70-487
- Accessing data
- Designing and implementing WCF services
- Querying and manipulating data using entity framework
- Creating and consuming web API based services
- Deploying web applications and services
- Course review
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Course completion certificate included. No additional charges apply. No software included. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility, please visit the merchant’s product page. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. More information can be found here. Merchant's technical support available 24 hours a day Mon-Fri via phone +44(0)20 3544 7480 or online at http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/contact-us.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Jan 2018.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.