All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- €22 for a private investigating online course (91% off)
Units of study:
- Life as a private detective or investigator, tools of the trade, finding the right work
- A first lesson in theft
- Theft continued, robbery, handling stolen goods, bilking, criminal damage, burglary
- The Police and Criminal Evidence Act
- The Data Protection Act
- Surveillance techniques
- Electronic equipment, polygraph calibrator (lie detector) counter espionage
- Attending court
- Repossession, process serving, statement taking, invoicing and other paperwork
- Means reporting, vetting, interviewing and interrogation
Business skills for setting up an agency, skills of self-preservation and specialising
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to customers within three working days of redemption. Course completion certificate included. No software included. No additional costs. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility, please visit the merchant’s product page. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac, more information http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq. Technical support available via email, telephone and online chat. Customer service available Mon-Fri, contact 4420 3544 7480 or http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/contact-us.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Jan 2018.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.