All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 3 September 2017
· 27 August 2017
What You'll Get
- €36 for a business administration course assessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service) and MS Excel online course (93% off)
Units of study for business administration course:
- Introduction to the PA course
- Diary management
- Business letter writing
- Composing faxes, memorandums and emails
- Telephone skills
- Hotel and travel arrangements
- Filing systems
- Time management
- Customer care
- Customer complaints management
- Work planning
- Document presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building module
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level and further
- How to organise effective meetings
- How to use Microsoft Outlook
- How to use Excel – the basics
- How to use PowerPoint
- Word processing with Microsoft Word
- Customer communication and reception
Microsoft Excel package includes
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 May 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher . Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information please visit the merchant's product page. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on x month 2017.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.