In a Nutshell
The memory card game can be an ideal gift for most occasions and is suitable for honing concentration, turn-taking and memory skills
- Fun, colourful and competitive game
- Features a set of friendly dinosaurs from the popular children’s storybook Dinosaur Roar
- Simple to set up and easy to play
- Created especially for children aged three years and up
- Includes 54 jumbo cards featuring Dinosaur slimy, Dinosaur squeak, Dinosaur spiky, Dinosaur very, very long, Dinosaur clean, Dinosaur meek and others
- To begin the cards must be shuffled and placed face down on a large surface
- The youngest player goes first and turns over two cards and shows the other players what’s on them
- If the cards match they take the pair and keep it to one side
- Play continues as they turn over two more cards
- If the cards don’t match they must be placed face down in their original positions and play passes to the next person on the player’s left
- The key to success is remembering which cards have been placed where so a matching pair can be selected
- If a player picks up a card featuring Dinosaur grumpy they must shout ‘grumpy’
- Then all the cards have to be shuffled which means no-one will know the position of the cards
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 16.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: €2.49 (not included). Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.