Families of up to five can enjoy a day out taking in the array of farm animals and activities, including spring and autumn-themed ones
What You'll Get
- What’s included: entry for a family of five
- Red Mountain Open Farm offers indoor and outdoor play areas, picnic facilities, animal enclosures and more.
- Free admission for children under 1 year of age
- Available dates:
- 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturdays and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. on Sundays during Spring Season, 4 April - 28 June
- 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Tuesday - Saturday and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. on Sundays during Summer Season, 30 June - 30 August
- 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturdays and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. on Sundays during Autumn Season, 1 September - 1 November
- Country farm walks
€2.50 surcharge for a spin on Blue Barrel Express train or horse and carriage.
The Easter Event will run from 7 April to 19 April daily, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. including Bank Holiday Monday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Halloween Event will run from 24 October to 1 Nov 2020 daily 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 1 Nov 2020. Limit 1 per up to 5 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Under 1s can enter for free. €2.50 surcharge for a spin on blue barrel express train or horse and carriage. Opening times: Spring season (4 Apr-28 Jun) and Autumn season (1 Sep-1 Nov) open weekends only, open Sat 11am-5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm; Summer season (30 Jun-30 Aug) open Tue-Sat 11am-5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm. Open each Bank Holiday Monday 11am-5pm. Easter Holidays (7 Apr-19 Apr) open daily, Mon-Sat 11am-5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm. Halloween event (24 Oct-1 Nov 2020) 11am-5pm daily, Sun 1pm-5pm.
About Red Mountain Open Farm
Adults and children can make some furry friends at Red Mountain Open Farm, which is named after the sizeable hill between the farm and Donore. Aside from seeing the farm animals, there are plenty of other things to see and do on the farm, including horse-drawn and tractor-towed cart rides, driving a pedal tractor or taking on the hay maze. If the weather is less favourable, there's still plenty to do indoors, with a picnic area available to enjoy refreshments that can be purchased on-site.