Families of up to five can enjoy a day out taking in the array of farm animals and activities, including spring and autumn-themed ones
What You'll Get
- What’s included: entry for a family of five
- Red Mountain Open Farm offers indoor and outdoor play areas, picnic facilities, animal enclosures and more.
- Free admission for children under 1 year of age
Terms and conditions:
- Pre bookings only, no exceptions
- There will be two sessions Tuesday – Saturday; 11am to 1.30pm and 2pm to 5pm
- There will be one session on Sundays: 1pm to 5pm.
- Vouchers must be booked by email to email@example.com 48 hours in advance stating the day and the time (morning or afternoon) to avoid disappointment
- Please arrive at the specific day and time of your booking with a copy of your booking confirmation and your voucher, these can be on your phone or printed out
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please comply with all directions from our staff and signage
- Takeaway teas, coffees, snacks, soft drinks and ice creams are available from the coffee shop
- Visitors should note that blue barrel, horse and carriage rides are available at a limited capacity per spin
- To keep everyone safe, we are sorry but we cannot facilitate cuddling with the animals at this time
The Fine Print
About Red Mountain Open Farm
Adults and children can make some furry friends at Red Mountain Open Farm, which is named after the sizeable hill between the farm and Donore. Aside from seeing the farm animals, there are plenty of other things to see and do on the farm, including horse-drawn and tractor-towed cart rides, driving a pedal tractor or taking on the hay maze. If the weather is less favourable, there's still plenty to do indoors, with a picnic area available to enjoy refreshments that can be purchased on-site.