What You'll Get
- €349 for an accredited online PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation course with the official Exam (61% off)
- Exam simulation, plus final foundation exam with certificate upon successful completion
- Six months’ access to e-learning materials and support
- Computer-based study at the student’s own pace
- Optional complimentary access to PRINCE2 Practitioner level learning content
- Optional complimentary access to Introduction to MSP, a best-practice method in programme management
List of modules:
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DB, SB and CP
- Organisation theme
- Business case theme
- Risk theme
- Plans theme
- Quality theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Exam preparation
See the full course details here.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2018. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.spoce.com/prince2-accredited-online-learning-packages. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or over. Exams must be booked 3 weeks in advance. It is advised that students are at least Level 1 in Maths and English; Level 1 is the equivalent of GCSE pass. Full refund if found unsuitable. Customers with learning difficulties or additional requirements should enquire with the merchant prior to purchase. €50 surcharge for a failure to give 10 day’s notice for changing exam date.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Feb 2018.
An APMG, PeopleCert and APM accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of either online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, conducted by their network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and programme, agile, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.