Clients can be pampered with a 50-minute massage or facial paired with a 10-minute mini treatment; Prosecco and leisure access included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of 10-minute mini treatment | choice of 50-minute massage or facial | glass of Prosecco | refreshments | access to leisure facilities
- Mini treatments available include: foot massage | hand and arm massage | scalp massage
- 50-minute treatments available include: lavender and sandalwood serenity massage | rosemary and black pepper deep tissue massage | hot stone massage | botanical facial experience | Dermavidual customised facial | mother-to-be massage
- Refreshments include: apple chai with sparkling water served in the relaxation room following the treatment | selection of fresh fruit
- Leisure facilities include: 20-metre swimming pool | sauna | steam room | hot tub
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 021 453 0050, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour advance notice required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Please advise the merchant of any health conditions on booking. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the appointment. Late arrival could result in treatment time being shortened. Must be 18 or older. Valid for new bookings only. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Other rules may apply; please contact the merchant directly to learn more. Valid on option purchased only.
About The Montenotte Hotel
Located near Cork's Lovers Walk, The Montenotte Hotel is a four-star establishment offering a wide range of hospitality services. Weary travellers can rest in one of the award-winning hotel's spacious bedrooms featuring a rich and chic decor, while pampering aficionados can head to the on-site spa to relax around the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub, or enjoy nail, beauty or hairstyling treatments. Originally the residence of a Merchant Prince, The Montenotte Hotel takes dining as seriously as the former owners must have, combining locally-sourced produce with imported delicacies and flavourful cocktails that taste even better at the restaurant's terrace sporting panoramic views of Cork.