Two or four diners can savour a seven-course tasting menu served in a restaurant styled after a New York Supper Club; glass of wine included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- €76.50 for a seven-course tasting menu with a glass of wine each for two (40% off)
- €153 for a seven-course tasting menu with a glass of wine each for four (40% off)
Seven-course tasting menu may include:
- Torched cured mackerel: cured mackerel fillet with dried lime, caper berries, lime gel and lime oil
- Slow roast pork cheek served with sea-salted baby kale, garlic baby carrot, blackberry and basil gel and port jus
- Gin and juniper cured salmon served with cucumber escabeche ribbons, pepper drops, fennel sour cream and rye crisps
- Pan seared duck breast served with cardamom-infused mango, mango crisps and purple potato cream
- Baked fillet of bream served with sweet potato crisps, orange cauliflower and sweet pepper dressing
- Fried fillet of monkfish served with caramelised celeriac, smoked onion and thyme puree, and chardonnay foam
- Whiskey-smoked pear served with Connemara Peated Single Malt smoke, caramel droplets and cardamom-infused sabayon
- Includes a glass of wine each
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. Menu subject to change. Any supplements paid directly to the merchant. Valid for option purchased only.
About 10 Fleet Street at The Morgan Hotel
The Morgan hotel plays host to the 10 Fleet Street Restaurant, AA Rosette-winning venue boasting art deco design accented in teal and blush velvet. The elegant lighting and couture seating create a perfect setting to enjoy a relaxed dining experience. The menu features an array of traditional Irish dishes that can be complemented with a fine selection of wine, cocktails, spirits, beers and ciders.