All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 September 2017
· Reviewed 27 August 2017
· Reviewed 24 May 2017
What You'll Get
€29 for a child psychology training online course (88% off)
See the merchant’s website for course details
- The First Year of Life
- The Formation of Attachments
- Consequences of Breakdowns in Attachments
- The Home, Family and School
- Basic Principles of Research Methods
- The Development of Visual Perception
- The Development of Language and Communication
- Intelligence and Intelligence Testing
- The Nature/Nurture Debate in the Study of Intelligence
- Data Collection and Interpretation
- How Children Think
- Learning Theory - How Behaviour is Acquired
- Freud’s Psychodynamic Theory - An Alternative Approach
- Moral Development
- The Development of Gender Roles
- Aggression in Children
- Methods Used in Child Development Research
- Learning in School
- Behaviour Modification
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jan 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher . No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or over. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption. Course completion certificate included. Must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac, for details go to http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faq. COMPATIBILITY Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad. Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Dec 2016.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses to those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.