In a Nutshell
This smart Wi-Fi doorbell monitors in high definition and sends alerts when movement is detected or when visitors press the doorbell
- Sends alerts when movement is detected or when visitors press the doorbell
- Monitors in HD video and checks on the home anytime with live view on-demand video and audio
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 battery
- Lens angle: Full 6G2P super wide-angle 1.7mm lens
- Equipped with 433MHZ bell, it can be installed in any position in the home
- Sonic pair code, LAN search and QR code scanning add multiple online methods
- USB charger provided
- Event playback
- Simple installation (no wiring required)
- Infrared night vision
- Remote wake-up
- Smart connection
- Huawei LiteOS system
- Resolution: 1280px x 720px
- 166-degree viewing angle, horizontal
- Records video via MicroSD card (not included unless purchased)
- Battery can be used for more than eight months (more than 16 months on standby mode)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi connection at 2.4 GHz
- Dimensions: 12.83cm x 6.35cm x 2.74cm
- Optional 32GB SD card available
- Colours available: black or silver
- One doorbell
- One screw package
- One instruction manual
- One chime
- Two lithium batteries
To ensure we have your most up to date details please add your new postcode to your address details. If you do not know your postcode you can identify it using this link
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the Irish government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout Ireland.
Delivery: Free. Allow 8 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Jaoyeh, checked on 27.11.2019.
Further information: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.