- First aid course for one (€35) or two (€65) people
- Choice of three one-day weekend courses
- Basic first aid covers CPR, bleeding, sprains and burns
- Paediatric first aid to treat kids, including CPR, choking, burns, broken bones and medical emergencies
- Sports first aid, including CPR, choking, AED training and sports related injuries
- Courses run 9.30am-3pm
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy up to 4 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/pulse8-training. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Must be 15 or older. Course runs 9.30am to 3pm. Valid at The Ambassador Hotel, Military Hill, St. Luke's, Co. Cork. Valid on option purchased only.Original values verified on 14 June 2013 at 10.25am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Putting health and safely in the spotlight, the team at Pulse8 Training will be sharing their skills for first aid prowess from Cork's Ambassador Hotel. A basic first aid course will include approaching and assessing an accident, CPR, breathing, choking, and treating internal and external bleeding, as well as bandaging, treating burns and medical emergencies like seizures and asthma. The paediatric course will cover similar ground with a focus on little ones, including how to treat things like croup, meningitis and poisoning. Alternatively, guests could tackle a sports first aid option, learning to deal with cardiac arrest and spinal injuries, patients who are in severe shock, and how to use a defibrillator.