Unwanted body art on areas of 3cm x 3cm, 5cm x 5cm or 8cm x 8cm can be faded away with three or six laser tattoo removal sessions
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- €59 for three laser tattoo removal sessions on a small area (80% off)
- €118 for six laser tattoo removal sessions on a small area (80% off)
- €119 for three laser tattoo removal sessions on a medium area
- €238 for six laser tattoo removal sessions on a medium area
- €149 for three laser tattoo removal sessions on a large area (67% off)
- €298 for six laser tattoo removal sessions on a large area (67% off)
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
A single tattoo covering a small area of 3cm x 3cm, medium area of 5cm x 5cm or large area of 8cm x 8cm can be removed over a period of three or six sessions with four-six weeks between each one.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
Need To Know
Expressmile specialises in high-tech cosmetic services from their clinic on Bolton Street in Dublin 1. The clinic uses equipment such as Q-switch Nd-YAG lasers to perform treatments like laser tattoo removal, IPL hair removal and fungal nail treatments.