Customers can enrich their knowledge of health and social care or awareness of mental health conditions thanks to this online courses
About This Deal
- What’s included: Health and social care short course, level 2 diploma in care or level 2 certificate in awareness of mental health conditions
- Short course is based on selected modules from level 2 courses
- Level 2 course is RQF 46 credits course completed within 6 to 12 months with the opportunity of progressing to level 3
- Support facility available:
- 24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
- an online e-learning platform is used to support learners while on the programme
- Read more about health and social care short course here
- Read more about level 2 diploma in care here
- Read more about level 2 certificate in awareness of mental health conditions here
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 90 days.
Restrictions: Register online: contact email@example.com; provide Coupon Code. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course. Valid for option purchased only. Some of the courses do require evidence of performance to justify knowledge demonstration and implementation to complete the course.
About AASOG Education and Training
AASOG Education and Training, an Awarding Body and Ofqual recognised accredited RQF further education training provider. Offers accredited training in health and social care levels 2,3,4 & 5 adult and children partway, mental health and learning disabilities part ways, Assessment and Quality Assurance, Education and Training, bespoke Coaching and Mentoring programmes and STLS qualification.