Enjoy traditional Brazilian meals such as feijoada or opt for the likes of rump steak or chicken parmigiana; vegan options available
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Brazilian
- What’s included: three-course meal for two or four
- Starters available include: mixed Brazilian street food snacks | chicken wings | soup of the day
- Mains available include: rump steak topped with bacon and fried egg, served with cassava fries or French fries, cassava crumbs and pepper sauce | feijoada - slow-cooked stew with black beans, smoked pork ribs, beef and sausage served with steamed rice, sautéed spring greens, cassava flour and a slice of orange | vegan feijoada - slow-cooked stew with black beans, tofu and seasonal vegetables served with steamed rice, sautéed spring greens, cassava flour and a slice of orange | chicken parmigiana served with steamed rice, French fries and a salad | beef burger with egg, bacon, double cheddar, onion ring, sweetcorn, caramelised onion, pineapple, beef tomato, lettuce, Catupiry cheese and fries
- Desserts available include: pudim - Brazilian flan | lemon tart with vanilla ice cream | raspberry Eton mess | death by chocolate with vanilla ice cream | vegan death by chocolate
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Valid for set menu only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid for option purchased only.
The team at Benvindo serve up traditional Brazilian cuisine with a Portuguese twist, from street food and petiscos to nibble on while sipping a glass of wine, to hearty meals such as bife acebolado and barbecue meats. The dining hall features quirky wall art and potted plants, while food catering services are also available. Benvindo's outdoor Brazilian barbecue food stall visits Irish village markets and lunchtime markets around the Dublin area.