Two or four guests can gather round to share festive afternoon tea and indulge in a glass of sparkling wine for better conversation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Sandwiches: Irish smoked salmon with cream cheese and chives in a poppy seed bagel | Farmhouse egg and cress on multigrain bread | Chicken with pesto mayonnaise on multigrain bread | Irish roast beef, horseradish mayonnaise, baby leave and red onion on traditional white bread
- Sweet snacks: mini scones served with butter, strawberry preserve and whipped cream | chocolate and coffee opera cake | strawberry shortbread | lemon tart with fresh raspberry | chocolate truffles | mini macaroons | chocolate eclairs with vanilla cream | carrot and walnut cake with a mascarpone cream filling
- Festive afternoon tea may include: mini cranberry scone | white chocolate mousse with cranberry compote | Christmas cake slice | mini mince pie | meringue snowman | cinnamon-spiced mini muffin | chocolate truffle | macaroon | roast turkey, honey baked ham, sage and onion stuffing on brown | brie, cranberry and mixed leaves on brown | spiced beef, Coolea cheese, Ballymaloe relish and rocket on white
- Valid daily from midday till 4 p.m.
- Ambiance: dark, wooden furniture with leather upholstery, raw brick walls and bright lighting create an air of simple elegance
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0214 385 011; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid Mon-Sun, midday-4pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
Built in 1823, Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel was originally known as Mahony's Mills. Located 500m from Blarney Castle and the Blarney Stone, the venue offers over rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone and hairdryers. The accommodation ranges from standard and superior rooms, to executive and presidential suites. Guests can enjoy their time at a restaurant and a bar located within the premises, or opt for a more active relaxation in a fitness club.