This online course covers modules such as what to know about focus, identifying problem spots, what is a lense or working in HD or 4K
About This Deal
- €19 for a film cinematographer online course (94% off)
Modules of the course include:
- Who is a director of photography?
- Overview of position and responsibilities
- How DP responsibilities can change from job to job
- Understanding the relationship with producers and directors
- Common misconceptions
- Differences in digital cinema cameras: benefits and drawbacks to each
- Choosing the right camera
- Working in HD or 4K
- What is a lens?
- '’Cine’’ lenses and ‘‘still’’ lenses: what’s the difference?
- How to choose the right lens for a shot
- Focus: what to know
- What is parfocal?
- What is framing?
- Basic framing - the rule of thirds
- Three basic shots: wide, medium, close up
- Lenses and framing- how a lens can illustrate emotion
- How to frame interviews
- How to frame a dialogue
- “Breaking the line’’ what is this and why is this important?
- Shooting for the edit
- Lighting: how to light the scene
- My philosophy to lighting (a lifelong pursuit of learning)
- Tungsten and daylight
- Fresnel, open-face and soft lights
- LED and HMIs
- Three-point lighting
- Adding a fill light
- Talking to the director: what’s the shot?
- Identifying problem spots
- Finesse the scene
- The essential skill: shooting an interior interview
- Understanding depth
- Real-time lighting transitions, i.e. not understanding the edit
- Using foreground
Full contents of the course can be found here.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.contempolearning.com/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 14 or older. Customer support available, contact http://www.contempolearning.com/contact-us.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 15 Jan 2019.
About Contempo Learning
Contempo Learning is a hub for online video tutorials and courses made for creative types, including those interested in fashion, film, art, music and design. On-demand training programmes include everything from make-up and coiffure to acting and film editing. The company also offers courses designed to boost participants' mindfulness and social skills.