What You Get
Included in all options:
- Deluxe double room for 2 people
- Mineral water pool heated at 32°C, all year round
- Finnish aromatherapy sauna
- Heated indoor pool
- Chromotherapy showers
Included in selected options:
- Tasting: cheese board, bread, tortilla, cider chorizo and a bottle of cider
- Couples massage: geothermal relaxing with hot stones and apple oil (45 minutes)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- It is possible to cancel 2 days in advance
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No city tax
- Excludes the cost of energy used; the approximate cost per person and night is €0.5 in summer and €2 in winter
- Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The tourist apartments of the Spa Rural de Miranda are located on the side of a mountain in the town of Cutiellos. They boast scenic views of the Miranda estuary and are a few minutes’ drive from Belmonte.
The property offers apartments with scenic views and complimentary Wi-Fi. They all have well-equipped kitchenettes, private bathrooms and lounge areas with sofas and flat-screen TVs. Some also boast balconies.
Guests can make use of the indoor pool, table tennis equipment and barbecue facilities. There is also a bar and a restaurant serving traditional Asturian dishes.
The spa features a heated mineral water pool at 32º, all year round. Other facilities include jets, waterfall, Finnish aromatherapy sauna, and chromotherapy showers.
Deluxe Double Studio
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: three people
- Extra bed on request
- Babies under 2: free of charge; cot/crib available free of charge and upon request
- Children older than 2 years: €35 per person per night, paid directly to the hotel
- Adults: €35 per person per night, paid directly to the hotel
Groupon’s Guide To Asturias
A region of northwest Spain, Asturias is known for its rugged coast, mountains, religious sites and medieval architecture. Travellers delight in the verdant nature Cantabrian Sea with its white-foam waves and aromatic cuisine. A must to visit is the Picos de Europa National Park with the highest altitude of the Cantabrian Mountains, lush forests and rich wildlife. Breathe in the fresh air and explore the unique ecosystem before moving to the coast, where even the air smells different.
Characterised by the white sands and rock cavities, Cantabrian seafront delights all visitors with its clean waters and lively waves. Those who prefer architecture and civilisation to nature can visit the regional capital Oviedo’s San Salvador Cathedral which houses the religious relic the Shroud of Oviedo. Meanwhile on Mt. Naranco stand the 9th-century churches of San Miguel de Lillo and Santa Maria del Naranco, the latter originally built as a palace for King Ramiro I of Asturias.
Local cuisine hides such treasures as fabada, Cabrales cheese, preñaos buns and carbonated cider.
- Check-in from 5pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in communal areas
- Staff speaks Spanish, French and English
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
* Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 2 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* This is an ecological property, guests only pay the amount of energy consumed; the approximate cost per person and night is €0.5 in summer and €2 in winter
* No city tax
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Sep 2022
* It is mandatory to have flip-flops, bonnets and pool towels to access the spa area
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.