What You Get
Included in all options:
- Classic or comfort double/twin room for 2 people
- Late check-out
Policies and Fees
- Reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in
- Modifications are possible only by cancelling the reservation and re-booking while the campaign is active; subject to availability and cancellation policy
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Excluded city tax of €4.24 per room per night, paid directly to the hotel
- Travel window: until 30 September 2022
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Only a few-minute walk from the Schuman Metro Station, Martin’s Brussels EU invites travellers to its four-star accommodation. Located minutes away from the European Commission and Parc du Cinquantenaire, the spot is made for both hobby- and business-oriented visitors. Another neighbouring gem is Manneken Pis, a 17th-century fountain, based only 3km from the hotel.
Contemporary rooms are done up in rich shades of red and feature stone decor and carpeted floors. Guests can enjoy Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, as well as tea- and coffee-making facilities, en-suite bathrooms and minibars. Upgraded rooms feature living areas as well. All rooms are sound-proof and air-conditioned.
On site, The Icones serves international and Belgian cuisine to patrons sitting in a film-inspired dining room, characterised with atmospheric lighting. For warm weather, a spacious outdoor terrace is available to take meals at. Those who live on the run can order a breakfast takeaway.
Every effort has been made in this property to protect the safety of guests and employees. The far-reaching measures can be found here. As a result, the bar and restaurant are still closed indefinitely.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people with 1 child or 1 baby
- Additional persons policy:
- Child under 2 years old: €10 per night with baby cot included
- Child between 2 and 12 years old: €20 per night with an extra bed and breakfast if covered in the option chosen
Groupon’s Guide To Brussels
Known as the Capital of Europe, Brussels is a world-renowned cultural centre which combines museums and architectural landmarks with modern art. As the sun sets on the city’s many Art Nouveau buildings, century-old mansions and churches, the former fortress turns into a cosmopolitan place with bars, restaurants and buzzing nightlife.
Strolling through narrow alleyways and cobblestoned streets, tourists may visit La Grand-Place, a 17th-century square blending Baroque, Gothic and Louis XIV architecture styles. Modern art form seekers may admire an iconic five-sphere structure at the Atomium, an imposing 102-metre complex that pairs up traditional cuisine with panoramic views over the city, in the on-site restaurant. At the foot of the Atomium, the whole of Europe awaits to be explored at the Mini-Europe entertainment park that exhibits approximately 80 cities and 350 buildings in miniature. Music lovers can head to La Monnaie, the largest opera house in Belgium, featuring theatre performances, recitals, dance and classical concerts. No Brussels tour would be complete without taking a glimpse into the history of chocolate, a Belgian delight, at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, where travellers with a sweet-tooth can even learn to make artisanal truffles.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Late check-out by 1pm, regular check-out: 11am
- Staff speaks: Dutch, English and French
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed for €30 per night, dog kit offered
- Transport and transfers not included
- Parking: €19 per day, parking space needs to be reserved in advance
* Modifications are possible only by cancelling the reservation and re-booking while the campaign is active; subject to availability and cancellation policy; valid only for night(s) purchased
* It is possible to cancel 7 days in advance; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
* Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
* No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
* Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
* Credit/debit card required at check-in
* Excluded city tax of €4.24 per room per night, paid directly to the hotel
* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
* In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
* Travel window: until 30 Jun 2022
Reference price as per booking.com. You can find more information about reference price here.
Offer sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.